UPDATES on previous events that have taken place:
• Bowl-a-thon at Funscape, Namco Funscape Norwich, Saturday 14th June
Another successful fundraiser for Ella-Grace. Looking like £1000 raised.
• Fun Day at Sprowston Sports & Social Club, Sunday 8th June
Having had a count up we are ecstatic to announce raising £3500 at our Fun Day. All our hard work paid off.
A brilliant result for all involved.
• Sponsored fun
run at the UEA
Monday 5th May
• Liam Boylan defended his ECM light middleweight title, Wonderland, Norwich, 6th April 2014
Liam Boylan defended his ECM light middleweight title. £5 of each ticket was be donated to
the Life for Ella-Grace fund.
• Coffee Morning Wednesday 19 September 2012
Coffee Morning 9 - 12 am at 4 Westgate, Hevingham
• Country and Western Dance at Hevingham Village Hall 7 - 11 pm, Thursday 29 November 2012
Bring your own alcohol. Music by Country Pete.
• Children of Colman Infant School & Beehive Pre Shool Sponsored walk, Tues 27th March 2012
Children of Colman Infant School & Beehive Pre School did a sponsored walk on Tues 27th March.
Norwich City Football Club kindly donated some raffle prizes.
• Ella-Grace Charity Ann Summers Night, 6th August 2011
Ann Summers Night was held at Fiveways Pub on 6th August 2011.
Music, nibbles and lots of fun!
• Zumba for Ella-Grace, Wednesday 12th October 2011
Friday 14th October @ Virgin Active Club (formally Esporta Health Club) with Facebook Zumba Lucia
• Zumba for Ella-Grace, Friday 14th October 2011
Friday 14th October @ St. John's Catholic Church, Unthank Road 7.30 - 11.30pm, bar and Mexican Van outside for food. Raffle. With Facebook Zumba Lucia
• The Sole & Heel beer festival in aid of the Life for Ella-Grace fund, August Bank Holiday weekend 2010
The Sole & Heel held a Beer festival weekend in aid Of Ella-Grace.
With 20 Real ales along with Live Music from ABC Tributes and the Mighty Emma Hall Band.
• 3rd Ella-Grace charity golf day, October 2010
At Costessey Park the 3rd Ella-Grace charity golf day took place.
• Comfortably Numb, May 2010
Norwich raised £1005
• The Dogs Golf Day, August 2009
The Dogs Golf Day raised £1,800.
• "The Legends" game, July 2009
Cromer Town Football Club raised over £900 in a game against "The Legends" old and new.
• The Golf Day,
Friday 1st May 2009
The golf day which took place at Costessey Park Golf Course raised £2,800.
• The Maids Head Charity Walk, Good Friday, 10th April 2009
The sponsored walk which was 11 miles around Norwich Outer ringroad raised over £5,000.
• Cold Buffet Night, October 2008
Joan Kemp organised a Cold Buffet Night and raised £2,800. Thank you.
• London Marathon
Jon Bird completed the London Marathon raising £682.
• The White Horse Public House
The White Horse Public House in Cromer have raised over £6,000 in numerous fund raising events
• Heather Millan School of Dance
The Heather Millan School of Dance have raised over £2,000.
• Mary Jane's Chip Shop
Mary Jane's Chip Shop in Cromer have raised over £1,450 thanks to their customers tin donations.